Clamber Club is a sensory motor programme for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers; created by Liz Senior. A well-known occupational therapist based in Johannesburg, Liz has a passion for movement, health and fitness, and the learning that takes place through appropriate movement activity.
Liz saw the need for a comprehensive exciting sensory motor programme for babies and toddlers that also encourages and equips parents with skills that help the development of their children. And so, Clamber Club was born in 1989. It has since evolved into classes for babies and toddlers, a sports programme for schools, playschool for toddlers, action parties, and a range of products all featuring Jog the Frog, the Clamber Club mascot.
Liz and Jog have produced a range of CDs and a DVDs for babies and young children that promote exercise and movement. This is available at franchise outlets, or baby stores and selected toy stores.
We focus on movement, as this is where learning begins. From the early sensations of body movement, your child develops a motor base that is essential for higher levels of learning. We aim to provide a rounded programme by stimulating the physical, perceptual, cognitive, psychological and social spheres.
Clamber Club has 2 main aims
- To promote a lifelong love for exercise and a healthy lifestyle from a young age.
- To promote important perceptual motor skills through appropriate movement activity, essential for later academic learning.
Clamber Club offers the following services
- Babies classes for Babies from 2 months – 12 months
- Toddlers classes for Toddlers from 12 months – 3 years
- Sports classes for 2- 6 year olds run at playgroups and preschools
- Birthday party entertainment for 1-9 year olds and corporate children’s entertainment
- Playschool for 18month olds to 3 year olds, is a comprehensive play centred school programme that promotes sensory motor learning in a nurturing, warm and happy environment.
Clamber Club’s articles appear regularly on Tums 2 Tots Online magazine and are some of our most popular.
- AddressSouth Africa
- Phone011 325 2031
- Category Education, Extra Mural Activities
- Location South Africa (Nationwide)
- Tag Clamber Club, develop motor skills, exercise for kids, Extra mural activity, healthy lifestyle, sensory motor programme
- By Tums 2 Tots
- Email: email@example.com